Wednesday, 4 February 2009

T_T
this song is so sad.
the tune and lyrics also.
LOVE is so unpredictable.
agree?
Yes.
Like me, everybody has their own lovee oneeees.
families, friends, boyfriend.
I have familes, friends, but still question mark for boyfriend.
Don't know which guy I like.
even if there is, Definitely not in 6A!
:C
all the guys in 6A not gentlemanly one
beat girls and quarrel with us.
-.-"
I just hope they will mature faster,
not acting like little kiddos,
hitting here and there.

Actually, I think <3 love a guy!
But not in Pei Chun :)
He is: TYKI MIKK!
OMG!
he so hot
cannot resist not loving him!
The way his fingers move and smile,
WAH!
impossible for others to do
C:

Another guy I love <3 is: Kanda Yu!
he is just as hot as Tyki
He so pro!
can give Sweet-tooth a kick in the ass! :)
His hair soooo super cool.
pony tail some more!
*_*

This two also so cool!
Next time got chance, put their photos in me post.
But, agree,
no snatching away their hotness, kayys?
ESPECIALLY GIRLS.
NO DROOLING :)
For guys, can imitate a little
HAHA
so,
look foward to see

SUPER
HUNKY
HUNKS!

Written by: Zijun ♥



No comments: